Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

££££££££££££

uuuurrrrrrrmmmmmmm............. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmm.................................................... well there is nothing i can do personally, but if it becomes a recognised sport then we can claim back our VAT, or something like that. So I guess just keep the game as it is, get media coverage (which is something we're getting more and more of) get it more recognised as a sport, and eventually we might be playing'cheap ball'.

n e 1 else got any ideas?

MUGGED44:)

Have interviews with stars of the paintball world, let them explain how they got into paintball and how the viewers can get into it. Have the presenters explain in brief, the pointing system, what some paintball terms are, the name of some bunkers, the name of some moves, the aim of the game, have jargon free gear reviews etc. Don't forget that because of things like X-Ball, Campaign and Huntington Beach, paintball is becoming a much viewer friendly sport. And the venues are getting bigger and better, and soon a lot of attention will be brought to the game.

MUGGED44

chunk

Irish P.I.M.P
Mar 31, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
looking at some products
i.e,companies that make markers ,Accessories
they would make a considerable profit as and unless they go abit mad and decide to drop prices
sponsorship will be the only hope to reduce cost

prob biggest pity of crap i talked
there
:rolleyes:

kidzero

ladies love kewl kid
or maybe...
buy second hand equipment, use the field paint that all the brands give away for practice and the top paint only for tourneys, practice hopper games a lot, buy paint in large numbers with some guys together, learn to shoot straight(yeah i know im not the one to mention this*G*) so you wont need to shoot accurate by volume at trainings...oh yeah and try to find a job in the paintball-industry or start your own paintballshop will surely make it cheaper