Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£1000 to spend - what are the recommendations

Pee Wee

FREE AGENT!...
Oct 19, 2003
Originally posted by Rich S
what would people buy for £1000 (Marker, air, barrel, hopper, kit bag) for the different player positions (back, mid front), for a player that plans to go far in the game?

different people have different opinions lets hear them.
well i would tell that person to do research.
If you want to go far in the game u need reliability, consistancy and straightness. You dont need a fast loader, nor a fast gun. Cos it takes 7 balls to eliminate a 7 man team.
But just my opinion:

WGP 2003 Vert Feed Eclipseblade Autococker (Black) £553.00
WGP Tornedo Drop Forward (Nickel) £23.00
Pro-Toyz 3000psi Pre-Set Reg & Alloy 0.8 Litre Tank (3000psi) £76.59
Eclipse X Series 4 Pot Pack (Black) Free Pots £25.10
Cocker Low Pressure Hosing Clear £2.13
Loctite (3ml tube) £3.83
Super Sprint Micro Line Hose 1/4 Inch £2.13
VL Revolution 12 Volt Black (Fitted with X Board) £39.95
Extreme Rage - Omega Neoprene Gun Sleeve (Cocker) Yellow/ Black £17.87
DYE Core 2003 Hybrid Pants (Black / Grey) Extra Large £42.51
DYE Core 2003 Jersey (Blue) XXL £22.55
Dye Invision Goggle System (Blue) £51.00
Straight Shot Squeegie (Blue) Long £6.80
Smartparts Lanyard with Quick Release Squeegie Holder £8.50
Smartparts Girly Barrel Condoms £5.10

Total Goods £1079.06 including VAT and shipping
Oh this lot was taken from Planet by the way :D :D

An i will pay the extra 80 quid :D cos im a nice guy :p

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
you'll get as many different answers as you get responses. But if you spend a grand with a reputable seller, then you've got a decent marker........ all of the top end ones are good, and all have pro's and cons.
Play with a few, have a good look around, you'll find the one for you. I've pretty much got one of each (no viking yet though) and I use all of them depending on how I'm feeling. Playing back? ironman timmy or E-blade with 1.5l, playing mid....shocker with 1l. Sliding about and diving around.... eclipse cocker with small tank.

If £1000 is your budget for the near future, then shop carefully, have a damn good look around.........nothing worse than ending up with a marker you aren't comfortable with. And remember, a decent air system will serve you for years after your marker is no longer cutting edge. Also remember that multi pice barrel systems are cheaper in the long run....... the freak being particularly good as you only need switch the back if you change markers.
As for hoppers......pros and cons again. How fast do you fire? no point having 22bps if you only fire 8, also think about having a spare........ the evo and halo are great, but a bugger to clean if you chop inside them.
But shop around.... and be careful.

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Big up Pee-Wee
well thought out
Omnly thing missed out is something to carry it all in
Tesco carrier bags are cheap, but not good enough.

PS if that Paul Collier coughs again ban him for a month and then disable his sig. :D

Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Dark Warrior
Big up Pee-Wee
well thought out
Omnly thing missed out is something to carry it all in
Tesco carrier bags are cheap, but not good enough.

PS if that Paul Collier coughs again ban him for a month and then disable his sig. :D
EH? what the? But?

Pah :(

I never said a word :(

:D :D :D

Paul
:)

smart parts hater

Oct 4, 2003
Walton (England)
Visit site
ANGEL

ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL
ANGEL

All you want is an angel trust me.

If you can't get that then just make sure that you get a cocker then and maker sure it has an eblade on it.

Timmys look nice but don't waste your time.

Think about it. DYNASTY use angel don't they.

I think I made my point.

JoseDominguez

New cut and carved spine!
Oct 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
how many timmys do you own and play with regularly? I now own everything but an angel (got one ordered) and love my timmy...............it's personal preference mate.................. so don't waste your time with pointless posts like that one.

Don't suppose dynasty are sponsored to use them at all do you?

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
ANGEL

Originally posted by smart parts hater

I think I made my point.
the only point you have made is that you are a goober!:rolleyes:

Go with what you feel comfortable with, try a lot of guns out and see what you like best.

Dynasty shoot Angels, but they would do equally as well if they shot Eblades, Race Guns, or Timmys. Naughty Dogs and other teams shoot Eblades and play like men possessed. The electro cockers such as Eblades and Race guns deliver accuracy and speed.

smart parts hater

Oct 4, 2003
Walton (England)
Visit site
look here i have shot a timmy and it was okay but nothing special. DYNASTY are the best and they use angels. So surely the angels are the best. But not only that but the majority of paintball players all want to have angels.
I aint dissing the cocker guy cos cocker are cool to me. I love them. And will love them to the day i die but the angels are simply put the BEST