The Home Of European Paintball

£1000 to spend - what are the recommendations

Russell Smith

The Paintball Association
£1000? spend it on hot chicks

Originally posted by Jon O
sorry, my pc crashed.

10 Reasons to spend £1000 on hot chicks:

1/ You won't trade in your hot chick 2 months later to buy a better one (unless the new one is really really hot)
2/ You'll be able to play with a hot chick no matter what the chrono marshal says
3/ You can get your hot chick out whenever you like, even in public
4/ You don't need to spend £100 on a feeder so a hot chick can swallow your balls faster
5/ You won't need to get a hot chick anodized to make her look better - some high heels and a mini skirt will do the job
6/ A hot chick works even better when she's wet
7/ Hot chicks aren't bothered about the diameter of your balls, just that they're clean
8/ Hot chicks won't burst your balls if their batteries go flat
9/ You don't need to spend £500 on an air system to shove up a hot chick's ass. But if you do, you've got SERIOUS problems
10/ Hot chicks RULE
Gotta agree and number 6 is a deffo. :D

IanC

Jan 24, 2003
Searching for the pro-tour....:S
Re: £1000

Originally posted by JoseDominguez
Hell no, I don't use cheap crap. :)
True, True!!!!:D

Anyway check out the classifieds section.
A guy in their is selling up his entire kit, bags, barrels the lot.
Dark IR3 with air and a shocker for a spare gun.

Go buy!!!!:D

sjt19

May 23, 2002
Visit site
Originally posted by Mak D - Nexus Eclipse

Dynasty don t really get alot of trouble from their markers cause they have their own WDP tech with them.
not true dude, every game they played on my field at Campaign, (some 7 or so games) most of the Dynatsy guys had to squeegee their barrels at least once nthe game, and most of them left the field with paint dripping out of the breach where they have had chops/ball breaks on the bolt.

Red_Merkin

IMHO
Jul 9, 2001
Montreal
yeah i noticed this too.
if you look through PGI it's amazing to see how many guys have paint in the porting of their barrels.