Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£25 Scuba fill station only used once! Everything else gone.

killerbanjo

Oct 18, 2010
Hey all, just got some old stuff that I no longer use.

Steel tank, born 2012-08 so only a year old! £30 posted

Inferno T3, its an older one and has had some use but because I do not have access to Co2 I have never used it. You can get an air valve for about 15 quid over at arrow precision though. I just hardly play any more.. £40 quid inc post

Second off is my Trracer. This was fully working last time I used it but might need some spring adjustment to get the desired FPS. It comes with a 12 gram bucket changer and ill throw a ten round tube in with it. There was a time I was going to convert it to so class but I never did it, I just drilled a hole in the back of the feed bud that does not affect its perfomence, just allows you to see when you are running out! Ill include a 45 degree neck too if you want use a hopper. And an APP 50 hopper for an extra 3.50 if you want it. Oh and is missing one pump arm, again still works great. - £25 including postage

Last of all is the Torque Loudmouth. As you can see from the second pic the button covers are missing but it works perfectly. Pretty fast loader! - £17

Dive tank air source adapter. Only used once and only 1 mark, its near perfect! - 25 quid posted! PAYMENT PENDING

Last edited:
Reactions: ooyer

killerbanjo

Oct 18, 2010
Sorry I forgot to set prices! Ill add them now. I will also state that it is unlikely that I can post anything until Thursday. And by the time I remembered to do a group pic i was lying on the bed with a cat laptop and hot choco. I did not want to move haha!

killerbanjo

Oct 18, 2010
Sound good to me bud. Ill send payment details. Send us your address. I might be able to post tomorrow too.

killerbanjo

Oct 18, 2010
Im sorry, just sold the T3 and air tank to a friend and forgot to update the thread. Just the Air fill left now