Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£300 budget, what could it buy

BDswarveP

Jun 30, 2009
Yorkshire
you could pick up some decent 2nd hand empire stuff for a sensible price.

axe £200 ish
halo £30ish
0.8 steely £30ish
pack £20
event/eflex £20-£50

axes are good markers for the money, quiet, efficient, uk techs, shoot as good as high end markers if you add a decent barrel. and most importantly very easy to maintain poppit marker, protos and dyes are spoolies and require a bit more maintenance if you dont know what your doing, but on the plus side there are millions of tutorials for every marker on youtube.

Reactions: Cauliflower Ears

Cauliflower Ears

May 20, 2014
you could pick up some decent 2nd hand empire stuff for a sensible price.

axe £200 ish
halo £30ish
0.8 steely £30ish
pack £20
event/eflex £20-£50

axes are good markers for the money, quiet, efficient, uk techs, shoot as good as high end markers if you add a decent barrel. and most importantly very easy to maintain poppit marker, protos and dyes are spoolies and require a bit more maintenance if you dont know what your doing, but on the plus side there are millions of tutorials for every marker on youtube.
Ok thanks, nearly ready to purchase and finally commit. I sell and fit orings and do greasing jobs for a living, so won't have any problems there, what other things go wrong with the axe?

Mr.Vanguard

Apr 26, 2014
South East
I dont know if its too late now but i shot an Smart Parts Ion yesterday i was really really impresssed very quiet, pretty smooth and very cheap but you will want some upgrades on it like an clamping feed neck and perhaps the ASA as i had trouble getting my 45/4500 tank onto it the gauge would just not get past the grip but that can be fixed by either getting a larger regulator on your tank or getting a different asa overall great marker