Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£330

mike_measures

live forever
Jul 1, 2006
mate no one will have a problem with you having a go on any ones marker as far as i know

means you can have a go on all the ones menchioned in this post
but seriously mate that cocker you had was so much beter than a ion

just dont do it unless you find a ion that has had all the stock parts replaced i.e metal body trigger reg (eveything has problems with it)

ollgeeze

Elsham eagles frontman 8)
Apr 11, 2005
solihull west mids
Visit site
To be honest the only reason you would ever replace a promaster is for asthetic reasons or for ease of maintainence, the promaster performs just aswell if not better than most high end guns, they really do perform extremely well.

beanbag83

I'm either drunk or high
Feb 12, 2006
King's Lynn, Norfolk, England
I think your best course of action has already been explained. Keep the promaster for now. As long as there is nothing wrong with it.
Use the money for Paint, Training and playing. Become a better player and while attaining training etc try out other peoples gats and see what you like.
(Do as I say not as I do!!! :D)

jimbo2004

Living For My Dying Wish
Jun 22, 2006
Reading/Oxford inbetween =]
I think your best course of action has already been explained. Keep the promaster for now. As long as there is nothing wrong with it.
Use the money for Paint, Training and playing. Become a better player and while attaining training etc try out other peoples gats and see what you like.
(Do as I say not as I do!!! :D)
lol ok will do that ^ ^ Training after xmas :D

Mort

The big, bad I SAID NO!!
Sep 14, 2006
Norwich
**** training, for £330 you could buy some white proflex's, LTD edition playing kit and still have enough to get some pretty loader shells. :) :rolleyes:

Samsta

As Others Withdraw, We Push On.
Sep 6, 2005
N.Yorks
Like the syd man said try them first , dont buy a marker if yu havent tried it and dont dismiss it so quickly especially if you havent tried it....the PMRs are turning the high end market upside down....
Sam
Have you shot one? - try it .