Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

£550 to return to the sport - Recommendations?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
So, after a few years out I finally have some disposable income and I'm looking to get back into playing again.

Still have all of my playing kit from when I used to be active, so essentially I'm just after marker, hopper, tank and mask. I'm sorted already in terms of what hopper, tank and mask I'm looking out for as in the last 3 years that has barely changed, except with the introduction of a few new hoppers but they're not exactly the most complicated thing to figure out.

Essentially I'm just after some advice for a marker. I figure that the tank, hopper and mask shouldn't set me back more than about £200 in total, so leaves me about £350 for a marker.

The only thing that I have in mind is that I want to avoid Planet Eclipse. I've always shot PE markers in the past and while I have always liked them I just fancy a change.

So, what would you lovely people recommend I should be looking at for my budget?

Ta.

Dusty

Don't run, you'll only die tired....
May 19, 2004
Northern Ireland
Axe, special edition second hand
Dm12 or 13
New mini gs
1st gen luxe
New jt impulse.

Any of those tickle you?

southernP8nt

Aug 20, 2008
Have some markers that might interest you
What?

It appears that you have a Geo 2, Geo 3 and Etha for sale at the moment. Now I do believe, yes I've just checked, that I said in my first post that I wasn't interested in anything by Planet Eclipse.

So, what else are you offering if anything?