Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

02 HK Speed wiring/timing and DraXXus Pulse RF adaptor help needed pls!

Should I just buy a new Dye loader?

• Yes it's better.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care loser.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Vietnow

Apr 1, 2014
Hello everyone,

First of all, I am trying to breath new life in my old HK Speed. It has seen better days (Kelly Watson once owned it so if it could talk...). I shrink wrapped the wires that broke due to the wear on them from the frame being remodeled but would like to replace them now. The problem is all specific Angel forums are long gone. This mod uses a Tado intimidator (pre GZ design; I believe it was called "2k2") board and JB welded in eyes. It was done before there were shops doing it for WGP or anything. The other problem I have is once I get the wiring fixed the marker just does not seem to be tuned correctly. The main wiring harness is fine as is the board, switch, and everything but the eye's wire.

I have found plans to make a cable to connect the board to a computer and change the settings. What and where should I be looking for information on how to tune the marker? I need to know things like the bolt time ect or how to figure them out.

Finally I have a DraXXus Pulse loader I love more than anything. With the Angel down I got a new Proto and would like to put a RF transmitter for the Pulse on the Proto 14. Because there is no board for the wiring harness to just plug into I need to get the RF trans wired into the solenoid. I know I will have to solder this and am confident having made a couple of circuit boards for school. I just have no idea where to attach the wires. Before you tell me I will blow up my chip or board there is an old post by a DraXXus tech saying that it is a rumor and impossible to do without it making more volts than the spool does and it can't. Why do I have to love my Pulse do much?

Please post any links or ideas and I will try my best to log the process and keep the information alive for future paintball masochists.

tl;dr - Help me program a timmy board to shoot a 2k2 angel speed and teach me how to void my new Proto's warranty. TIA.