Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

05 ego + ramping + uping the bps

M

Misty's Big Adventure

if you keep putting your finger in the chamber and pulling it out does it register that there is something there, and then it goes??
because if they are dirty then they would automatically think there is something in there, so the eyes turn themselves off as they think theres a chop, and fires with the eyes off but capped at 10bps until you manually turn them off
Yeah it does register something is there, put my finger in and then out and the dot goes away. I think its just me being slow possibly lol time to practice :)

Gilberto

Samurai TopCats
Jan 23, 2007
Location Location
I also have found this with my Ego. I use it on semi as i can shoot faster because ramping will only shoot at 10bps?? I have played with the settings and didnt manage to get anywhere so i gave up. Any suggestions appreciated...;)

Gee Tee

1/2 man - 1/2 pogo stick
Mar 21, 2007
Dartford, UK
I also have found this with my Ego. I use it on semi as i can shoot faster because ramping will only shoot at 10bps?? I have played with the settings and didnt manage to get anywhere so i gave up. Any suggestions appreciated...;)
Check the Max ROF setting. This should be at 15 or 15.4 bps in ramp modes, but someone may have reduced it to 10bps?

ROF is set capped at 13bps with the eyes off

Get the trigger set-up right and you can reach 12-13bps easy in SEMI mode. Ramping just makes it easier to sustain higher rates of fire. After market boards let you up the ROF to 25bps + and give lots of options like burst fire, and full auto.

M

Misty's Big Adventure

Check the Max ROF setting. This should be at 15 or 15.4 bps in ramp modes, but someone may have reduced it to 10bps?

ROF is set capped at 13bps with the eyes off

Get the trigger set-up right and you can reach 12-13bps easy in SEMI mode. Ramping just makes it easier to sustain higher rates of fire. After market boards let you up the ROF to 25bps + and give lots of options like burst fire, and full auto.
Checked the rof setting and its set to 15 bps. Going to see a m8 2mrw who will help me out on setting the ego up, so that its just right for me.