Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

'06 ego or '06 grip...uk

tiffer

Ha,ha....................
May 31, 2005
Visit site
Trying to find an '06 grip for my '05 seems to be somewhat taxing.
I'm now debating wether to buy a "star frame with manic board" from Planet or an '06 as the prices have started to come down again.
The frame £110 and the Ego £300-£350,I know the obvious the grip is cheaper but then I would be selling my '05.
What's available grip/complete marker,prices to include fees and postage please..p.m :D

Trying to find an '06 grip for my '05 seems to be somewhat taxing.
I'm now debating wether to buy a "star frame with manic board" from Planet or an '06 as the prices have started to come down again.
The frame £110 and the Ego £300-£350,I know the obvious the grip is cheaper but then I would be selling my '05.
What's available grip/complete marker,prices to include fees and postage please..p.m :D
GET A TADAO MATE!

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
Sorry some confusion,I need a complete Ego '06 grip frame,or a complete Ego'06..price dependant on which purchased...;)

tiffer

May 31, 2005
Visit site
I want an '06 grip frame(star,std whatever) complete or a complete '06 EGO.
I can't believe that there seems to be a lack of frames and complete guns on offer for sale.
If it works out cheaper to sell my'05 and upgrade to an '06,than buying a frame then that's what I'll do,hence either option viable.