The Home Of European Paintball

06 ego ?

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Originally posted by Booti
From what they are saying they have moved the mounting points of the new circuit board. I guess this is to both stop the after market boards fitting without a redesign and so that everyone doesnt ask for a upgrade board to be brought out (like the zero B)
"New improved circuit board for the new trigger system. New mounting location (not interchangeable with 05 board) and new Optical trigger sensors"

Exactly right m8. I personally wont be getting an 06 ego, think that the stock ego is awsome and love it, slightly different milling, but to my taste not as good at the first ego, dont like the reg atall, however i love the star frame.

Only thing stopping me getting a star frame is the fact that my lovely red/black Ltd. edition fade would be ruined!!!

KOHI

KaKita Dojo
Apr 10, 2005
Japan/Basingstoke
Visit site
Only thing stopping me getting a star frame is the fact that my lovely red/black Ltd. edition fade would be ruined!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

well if speak to slothball.com they can match star frame to the body did it for me:cool:

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
ego 06?

wow.....
nice

i feel sorry for those wanting to sell their egos though cos it means you aint gonna get much for them on the classifieds when they start selling. also are nexus going to be shooting these or nexus egos? the puzzle thickens.....

irons69

BEACH BUM
Jun 11, 2002
kent
as a ego fan i am sorry to say i don,t like it but glad i got shot of my g4h
just useing a standerd ego,s ok
and i was wrong about a new o6 comeing out
thekid you at ashford this weekend????

cookie_834

P8ntball killed me....
Oct 28, 2004
in a house with a window
Visit site
i see.... lol

anyone know what the price of the 06 will be?
congrats on your appearance in the new game btw. you look quite good. for those who havnt seen it enjoy!

anyone know what the price of the 06 will be?

jay_manc

Feb 7, 2005
manchester greater
Visit site
UMMMM

OK MOST PEOPLE LOVE IT MOST PEOPLE DONT , MARMITE COMES TO MIND -

ARE PARTS CHANGABLE FROM EGO 6 TO GO ONTO EGO 5 OR DO ALL THE YOUTH'S WHO HAVE SAVED UP FOR MONTHS TO BUY A 05 EGO HAVE TO BUY A NEW EGO 6 TO SHOOT THE BEST