Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

06 ego ?

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Ok, heres my query.....

Just been on Planets website and they have the new Ego6 up for £799.00 but they also still have the '05 at the same price.......:confused:

Also, the Ego6 has all the upgrades of a 'Nexus'/'XSV' and then some....how do the guys that have just forked out £1049.00 on the above feel about that? Is the Nexus/XSV name worth £250.00 to have on your Marker?

Just interested in how folks feel about this.

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
I'd pay the extra £250 for a Jimmy Reilly special edition but nexus and xsv just aint good enough.
Now yer talking!!!

But seriously, its a bit of a slap in the gob for the poor sods who have just forked out their hard earned cash. I understand that things have got to move forward, techno wise, but there really is no difference now between the '06 and the Nexus except perhaps that the '06 is better....I know that they will be bringing a Nexus '06 out but I don't think thats gonna make anybody who has already bought one of these quality markers feel any better.

October 1st 2005

'Can I purchase a Nexus Ego please?'
'Of Course, Sir, Top of the line piece of kit this is and a steal at just £1049.00!'

October 30th 2005

'Can I purchase an Ego'6 please?'
'Of Course, Sir, Top of the line piece of kit this is and has even better specs than the Nexus '05 Ego and such a steal at £799.00!'

See where I'm coming from.......
:(

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Yeah... 'cause your 05 guns will suddenly all stop working
I don't really think that is the issue, deff not on my part. What the real issue is the re-sale value on the Markers.

As I said before, every man & his dog will be offering stupid money for these now, actually it won't be stupid money it will be fcuking insulting amounts!:mad:

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
easy answer, dont sell

i could sell my trusty zerob eblade but to be honest the peanuts available now id rather keep, 1 as a backup and 2 so i can introduce mates to the sport/take them to walkons and they wont have to rely on a p.o.s. marker.

dont succomb to peer pressure to buy the latest and greatest!