The Home Of European Paintball

06 ego ?

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Ego 06 (just Curious)

Personally i think the ego really did need upgrading , and thats planet job to improve the ego where and when needed, Im certain that just a few people are a little sick that their beloved markers will depriciate, Stop Fikin whinging about it , you have posted on some posts that we have put on sale our egos at the market value and bitched about the price, one mans Loss is another mans Gain, just buy one, or keep your 05 because frankly your bitching and frowing all your toys out of your pram wont change anything dude. if i worked out how much cash i had lost over the years id dread to think of the amount, but its the same in every thing , Cars Bikes , etc.

One thing for Certain the 05 ego took the paint ball by storm , the 06 will be at the forefront of marker sales for the Next season.

The best of all most of the people whinging are suppose to be planet sponsered well you carry the e logos on your sigs. its a nice way of supporting your sponsers:confused:

Just Curious

Jul 6, 2001
www.jerseywarriors.co.uk
Jud,

Don't know who you are, don't really care BUT if I wanna bitch about paying £799.00 for a Marker and looking at selling at a major loss then I fcuking well will. You don't like it, don't read it!

its a nice way of supporting your sponsers
WTF are you talking about? The Ego is the best Marker I have ever used and I have nothing but praise for Planet, their products or customer service which is second to none. I'm discussing the re-sale value of a Marker, nothing else!

???:rolleyes:

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by Just Curious
Jud,

Don't know who you are, don't really care BUT if I wanna bitch about paying £799.00 for a Marker and looking at selling at a major loss then I fcuking well will. You don't like it, don't read it!

WTF are you talking about? The Ego is the best Marker I have ever used and I have nothing but praise for Planet, their products or customer service which is second to none. I'm discussing the re-sale value of a Marker, nothing else!

???:rolleyes:
The point you seem to be missing though is that you just come across as whining.

Piss and moan all you want but it ain't going to change a thing.

As has been said before, if you are worried about resale you are probably in the wrong sport. Any hobby with a large reliance on technology will suffer immense depreciation (much like cars) because everything moves on.

It's the nature of the beast, spend less time worrying about your resale and more time shooting people with whatever you have. ;)