Feb 27, 2002
Nottingham, England
www.ministryofcake.net

chrismrgn

Platinum Member
Oct 20, 2004
Over there ->
Visit site
Paintball depreciation is like PC depreciation, if ur rich enough to constantly buy the best, then those guys will, an not moan about it.
But , if you only use a computer to type an occasional letter, an it works for that then thats sorted!!
If ur rich enough to buy the latest G7 fly, then the speed 06, then the ego bla bla, then those guys will, but for the rest of us, ur gat shoots pple, then surly thats cool?!?!

Jud

thinking of coming Back
Oct 7, 2002
Somanc
aol.com
Originally posted by Just Curious
Jud,

Don't know who you are, don't really care BUT if I wanna bitch about paying £799.00 for a Marker and looking at selling at a major loss then I fcuking well will. You don't like it, don't read it!

???:rolleyes:

Well i did try Pm ing you last week when you jacked Jalhads thread , selling one of our team markers. really pissed me off mate. if you are interested in buying fair enough but you and lovetone both have nothing better to do , the forums are free for all o give there opinion but just accept it everyone loses cash on markers , its **** but it will alwatys happen .

T

TendringLOEB

IMO its just like fashion, ppl get the newest markers, which are like 0.1 bps faster than the last model, and the accuracy hasnt changed (because lets be honest accuracy was sorted when ppl stopped shooting cheap paint and companies made bore-to-paint match barrels).

Various other factors and attributes make a marker, but right now, all of the high end markers seem to be exactly the same spec as each other!

So the only explicable factor ppl buy markers like this is purely for looks, as goes paintball fashion...

It is all well and good for those who can afford it, but the most grounded paintball players, the average joes, who could have exactly the amount of talent, will stick to their trusty gats.

fashion. :rolleyes:

Lovetone

Peter Pan of Paintball
Feb 25, 2005
Manchestoh
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Jud
???:rolleyes:

Well i did try Pm ing you last week when you jacked Jalhads thread , selling one of our team markers. really pissed me off mate. if you are interested in buying fair enough but you and lovetone both have nothing better to do , the forums are free for all o give there opinion but just accept it everyone loses cash on markers , its **** but it will alwatys happen .

Pipe down, jesus
I never actually said anything directly derogatory, and in respect to your wishes I entirely changed my post regardless. So get off my case please, I thought I'd made my peace with you via PM.

THANKYOU