Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

07 products?

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Paontball Mad said:
I agree tell me about this i dont htink dye are stupid but something to contend with an ion im getting one of those when it comes out :rolleyes:
Have to agree
and going by the sucess of the ion it would make comercial sense as well I meen who wouldnt want a 150 ish dye backup marker

Paontball Mad

Bourmouth Riptide!!-!!-!!
Jun 17, 2006
Dorset
www.freewebs.com
Game said:
Have to agree
and going by the sucess of the ion it would make comercial sense as well I meen who wouldnt want a 150 ish dye backup marker
I know and knowing dye they will add somehting nice like a UL barrel or amazing board also later versions might include a UL frame and other nice touchs that will make us all buy one and will all be doing the same thing as we did with the ion. UPGRADING IT!!!

Good thing is with dye it will look nicer and be easier to maintain than a ion i mean every time you brake a ball with a ion everthing cones out the board every banjo everthing. This is ok for a strip down but not a road side repair.

Hope people agree with this aswell also how long do you think it would take the products to come from the states to here is it like games and things like that they will only come like 6 months later than in the states :confused:

Bob

www.inlinewalking.com
Oct 12, 2005
Aberdeen
www.fatbobspaintball.co.uk
What do people expect for different marker companys for the 07??:

Dye - I think they will come out with something new and have the DM6 MK2 .

Realy doing think they are going to bother with the ION market.

Proto - New PM7, lighter, more efficent, maybe stock with a variation on the UL frame

WDP - Angel 1 Fly + joy PL

Shocker - Stock new one, BB eyes ION reg etc, don't think there will be any ratical design changes for the dynasty pl.

Planet - 07 ego i think will be quite close to the SL, like the e-tek has the oops and very similar reg to the SL. (would follow the trend as well as the stock 06 was like an 05 with star reg and frame).

How are they going to top the SL? Think it will be next spring/summer before they retackle the SL, or maybe judt keep it as is again with a MK2 version

Bob Long - just brough out a new one but maybe redesign the frame but keep the balanced valve.

Alien - the hurricane pl version with new valve, i don't know when its due out.

thoughts?

onasilverbike

I'm a country member!
Bob said:
WDP - Angel 1 Fly + joy PL
+ Rage PL

+ availability of all the colours having fulfilled the US pre-order of large quantities, + some detail improvements (possibly a re-milled Fly).

Basically, all most can do is make them smaller and lighter, and more user friendly, better looking (personal choice) better finished. Tbh, what we should be asking is what is the next great revolution, we have just about all we desire.