Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

09 GEO EGO thread

do you really believe these pics?
any1 could of added that second gun into the pic and started circulating it. it really isnt hard. i dont beleive it my self and will stick to the 09 being a better version of the 08 (poppit not spool) if they can do a better version?
the best thing to do is to wait and see when it is revealed because i garantee there will be a new pic soon with another gun on or better view where you can see the spooler better, or something along those lines.

Now I have heard everything in this thread :rolleyes:

You really need to get out of Cornwall a bit more mate, there is a big wide world out there. Its a magical place full of winged horses, little men who sit on toadstools, and a boy who never grew up!!!

Thats probably more accurate then your answer above :rolleyes:

Not even going to try and tell you the email and pics are legit as you are probably stoned by snorting too many pasties :)
Nige

FirebirD

Grade 'A' Chump
Jun 22, 2006
Dorset
Now I have heard everything in this thread :rolleyes:

You really need to get out of Cornwall a bit more mate, there is a big wide world out there. Its a magical place full of winged horses, little men who sit on toadstools, and a boy who never grew up!!!

Thats probably more accurate then your answer above :rolleyes:

Not even going to try and tell you the email and pics are legit as you are probably stoned by snorting too many pasties :)
Nige
Describing yourself there eh Nige? ;)

JamesJDdavis

Jul 12, 2008
its been said somewhere on the forums (can't be assed to find it right now) by Jack Wood or another eclipse rep that (don't quote me exactly but something along these lines): "The Etek2 is a 2 year platform and will not be replaced/updated until next year" so I very much doubt its anything to do with the Etek2, anything else I don't think anyone can say for sure, no doubt the hype machine will climax shortly before le france finale.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
do you really believe these pics?
any1 could of added that second gun into the pic and started circulating it. it really isnt hard. i dont beleive it my self and will stick to the 09 being a better version of the 08 (poppit not spool) if they can do a better version?
the best thing to do is to wait and see when it is revealed because i garantee there will be a new pic soon with another gun on or better view where you can see the spooler better, or something along those lines.

LOL i belive an email from Planet over you :p

Dskize

I Would
Dec 6, 2004
Duntryin
I have to agree with him ,the photo with the second gun in it looks like an amateur photoshop job ....a bad one.