Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

09 GEO EGO thread

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
personal preference, if you have used previous egos and are good with them, I would suggest ego, however if you are good with a spooler, for example a DM, then the geo. Correct me if I'm wrong

kiwitim

Once was a Deviant.....
Mar 26, 2008
ABERDEEN Brrrrrrr.....
:confused:Can't believe I'm going to do this again within a year, but, it looks like I'll be getting one of each, then comparing for myself, and for the team....:p Unless a trip to Planet will help me decide.

Earlier this year, it was an Ego and an A1.

I am hoping there is going to be a clear winner with regards to which I like the best, then I can pass the other on. But from what I've seen, they both have excellent qualities.:confused:

Damn you planet!!!:mad: Life was easy when it was an ego or an ego.....:confused:

Regardless, I think you have just nailed the market!

milsimm

Spray and Pray!
Sep 1, 2008
When I get them, you NV Boys have a go at training or at the X-ball event. Then you can make an informed opinion:D
Not in NV yet, Ross said to come to their training this season if I could. I'll still have a go though! lol

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Well they both look nice but since i have only shot my 08 on one days training all season inbetween two different foot injuries one still naging me as i found out today again kfhdfjkkdfhhkdfhk I might as well stick with her for next season