Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

09 SLG UL Fail

SamFlyZ

Geo 2.1 | 2K5 Alias
Mar 27, 2009
Exmouth, Devon
My SLG sometimes does this too.

Sometimes the front tip of the bolt has slighty come loose, or its not inserted properly, and just tightening the front of the bolt with hands (so it cant move easily) or just sliding the bolt in together fixes it.

Good luck.

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
You can still force the sear to engage better by taking out the sear spring, stretching it slightly and then putting it back in.
I recieved an email from DYE Euro Tech today, to send it to them for repair.

I may have a go at stretching the spring a little bit before I send it off as it may save me some money!!

Thanks Neil

Buff

TEAM APOCALYPSE
Jul 21, 2007
land of bricks
i have exactly the same problem with mine, been training with it tonight and had to sit out half the drills cause it wasn't working. this seems quite common with the slg 09, just wondering if dye know what the major cause of it is, and maybe let us in on it.

Hi guys,

Im not a tech but i know that most of the time these symptoms can be sorted by making sure there is no lube on the sear tip itself, no lube on the locking ring on the bolt and that the imput pressure on the hyper3 is correct.

Always feel free to drop us a line on 0208 649 6330 if you need assistance and ask to speak to Ash.

Best regards,

Tommy

Pigeon

Save a Drum, Beat a Box
Mar 23, 2009
Chester, Cheshire
www.facebook.com
Thanks for the offer Tommy, Currently my marker has been sent to Ash at DYE Precision, so I am awaiting news on its progress etc!

I will be sure to bear you in mind for future support though :)

-Pigeon

No worries at all Pigeon, I work at DYE but not as a tech :)

I was meaning that you could call us to speak to Ash if you were unsure with what to check, as 99% of problems on any of our markers can be fixed by the user by checking the simple things.

Best regards,

Tommy