size medium , in italics
small writing- SIMON
large writing-THORNELOE
number-24

cheers simon

SecretSquirrel83

All the gear, no idea
Sep 6, 2006
Hey all. Spoke to Planet Eclipse again today. They've currently got a backlog on the jerseys due to the amount of time it takes for the designers to sort out the printing, so it'll be a little while before this particular buy can go ahead.

I'll keep you posted, but in the mean time, they're open to suggestions for other products they sell, so if you want to try and start a group buy from them just get a thread started in this section.

PJ

SeniorJimbo

Suicide Badger #1
Hey all. Spoke to Planet Eclipse again today. They've currently got a backlog on the jerseys due to the amount of time it takes for the designers to sort out the printing, so it'll be a little while before this particular buy can go ahead.

I'll keep you posted, but in the mean time, they're open to suggestions for other products they sell, so if you want to try and start a group buy from them just get a thread started in this section.

PJ
ignore what i said before ive got in contact with em.....

whupass

Risk Factor Speedball
ok i'm interested too, i just started in a team and i just bought an '05 ego. i'll talk to the team about getting these jerseys, but i have one ickle question.

is it just me or is 12.45 wrong, seriously what an i missing here? did they just forget to include the jersey or did i do it wrong?