Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1 player still needed for campaign

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
Well alot of the time there will be a big 50 bunker making your running lane blind to sweetspotters so you should be fine...

jahlad

Emortal
Feb 11, 2002
Planet, 0161
Originally posted by weedave
Well alot of the time there will be a big 50 bunker making your running lane blind to sweetspotters so you should be fine...
all you gotta do is get there!!!!

and preferably before the scrawny fast crazy guy on the other side gets there and mugs your ass!:D

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
TRUST ME

Yer plying on the team as well, just joking about wing nut and stuff but will cover you if you go to the fifty. prob just need to make it to the thirty first and we move quickly from there but on the other hand we may need you to go to thier thirty off the break. And you've got to make it, it's on the contract all basic stuff standard contract ring dan he'll tell ya.

neil mochan

turtle
Jun 17, 2003
Cannock
Visit site
contract

just a brief look at your contract, this is paragraph 4 section 8.1

8.1 Cockersrule must run from the break to a designated point chosen by the team whilst shooting his gun and taking two off the break.
8.2 Cockersrule must make the above said run or pay a penalty chosen by the team.
8.3 the above said penalty will consist of buying other plyers beer, burgers, crisps ect,ect,ect
8.4 this contract is verbal and binding by law as soon as you join the team and only applies to you.

:D :D :D
it's not me you understand its a standard contract dan has asked me to write up......for you

look forward to seeing you all there.:) :D :cool: