Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

12 or 20oz

siriuzbizniss

Sep 28, 2005
Visit site
Hey, im obviously a newb, and im purchasing a marker really soon all i have to decide is 12 or 20oz co2 tank. Price is not really a question, im just not sure whether to go with the bulkier longer lasting tank or the smaller 12 oz. Could someone please give me some advice?

sumo89

Platinum Member
May 26, 2005
LANDAN
www.myspace.com
dont get CO2, get an air system for not much more. Its a lot better for your gun and will improve it heaps. Your looking at a 300 psi 0.8l one really. Im sure there wil be some on here for £50-£60

BrutalSy

Sep 5, 2005
Visit site
i completely agree if money is no object get a fibre wrapped air set up it will b a hell of a lighter as well as being better, especially if u want 2 play tourney

no-infernomark

I think therefore I am.
Sep 19, 2005
Kettering
maybe so but some people cant afford ridiculous money for air canister and super markers or watever and also some sites havent got air yet so if co2 the only choice then thats tough doo dah

Equinox

Go Ball Deep!!!
Originally posted by infernomark
maybe so but some people cant afford ridiculous money for air canister and super markers or watever and also some sites havent got air yet so if co2 the only choice then thats tough doo dah
Maybey so, but i think the point people are trying to make here is that Air is far supperior to CO2, and siriuzbizzness should do some local research in his area to see if he has any access to air fills..