Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

13ci hpa tank weaver rail mount for bipod.

Qyuubi786

Jun 23, 2014
Hello,

I have a paintball marker that I have attached a 13ci hpa tank to the front of it. I didn't want to attach a bipod to the barrel because it would look a little odd. Since there is a ar15 style stock for 13ci tanks available. I hoped that there was an attachment for a weaver mount. But I couldn't find anything. Is there anyone who could make an attachment similar to the stock for 13ci tanks.

Thanks.

Caffeine

Jun 17, 2014
So... are you trying to attach a bipod to your HPA tank? I'm a little confused, maybe I'm just being dumb and reading things wrong.
In any case, you can make a rail attachment for just about anything with one of these:

Qyuubi786

Jun 23, 2014
So... are you trying to attach a bipod to your HPA tank? I'm a little confused, maybe I'm just being dumb and reading things wrong.
In any case, you can make a rail attachment for just about anything with one of these:
Yeah more or less. I actually contacted RAP4 and they have sent the idea to their r&d team. Thanks for the info will check it out.

Qyuubi786

Jun 23, 2014
That's a good idea, I'll make one. Lol that is quiet a funny video. XD