Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

150ML Top quality Marker Lube £3 posted

Colsey

borgs 'r' us
Jul 7, 2004
Wiltshire
www.teamriptide.co.uk
No offence but I want abit more info before I stick any old oil in to my £1000 marker, you say they have found you one their products that should suit? can you tell us what this product is, a link would be helpfull? and what its inteded application is?

Also what are its contents? does it contain teflon? as some bolts I use recomend that, so basicly more info please.

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
None taken.
As the company produce oil and lubricants by the tanker-load they tend not to sell much of it retail. The majority if their stuff is re-branded or used internally. PM me and I'll let you know more but I don't really wanna go spouting on about the company and their products on a forum.
The intended use is general mechanical lubrication and the stuff I'm getting is the top grade they sell to their largest customers (one of their biggest makes big yellow diggers and is almost a house-hold brand).
I'll check the full contents for you no problem, will get a full run-down tomorrow.

All this said I was only initially after some lube for myself, it was only after I browsed a few sites and saw the rip-off prices they charge that I decided to see what I could get hold of.
I'll get some more details, content etc tomorrow and let you know as much as I can find out.

Demonic69

I Created a Mocka!!!
May 21, 2005
Barnsley, UK
Visit site
Quandry

Just after a bit of advice with the oil.
What's better, higher/lower viscosity, or kinematic viscosity?
I can get something with 32 Kinematic and 98 Index, or 68 Kin and 97 index.
Densities are 870 and 880 respectively.
Anyone know which is best?
Dow 33 will most likely have a 33 Kinematic viscosity (if they follow the same rules), which would suggest the lower. Whereas Slip 68 would indicate 68 Kin.....
If anyone has a clue let me know and I can get the ball rolling.

Cheers