Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

16 yr old starting up ~help~ ^.^

tott33

Jul 24, 2007
well ive been paintballing at j2o skirmish twice once for my bday and once for a freinds . l go shooting all the time with my air rifles.. and i enjoy ... guns :cool: :D so i need some info .. canact details on eams to join .. i have around £1500 +to sped on gear .. all help appreatiated

Syd (NSPL)

NSPL and Pr0to KotH
Aug 30, 2001
Torquay, UK
www.purepaintball.co.uk
Hiya, where do you live? People will be able to give you better advice if they know your location.

£1,500 is probably too high a budget to start with. You can get some fantastic paintballing gear for less than that and then use what is left over to get in to training and tournaments.

FatTart

Merr
Dec 18, 2005
Visit site
Yeah best bet like Syd said is to find people nearby, just hang around with a nearby team do some training with them but don't get hung up on spending all that money on starting up, set yourself a smaller budget and just see how things go really and hope you enjoy the sport as much as the majority of us all do :p

CrazedMofo

rusty...
Jul 20, 2007
Bracknell
Just one tip to be made. from my experience dont buy a brand new gun. look for a decent year or two old one second hand. Can fnd some good deals if you look around. good luck bud.

Robbo22

Jul 10, 2006
Preston, Lancashire
people will tell you to start with ions and such, yes, i'd reccomend this also, but if you can spare a bit more, might aswell start with something a little better, rather than spenind money on a gun then a new one, which the money you didn't need to spend could go to games/paint!

have a look around, see what you like then just ask for peoples advice/opinions!

Potter Loki

Mar 18, 2007
Essex
dont expect to join a team just like that, buy some gear go play get better then have a look for one