Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1650 dark sports tournament grade paintballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

20 bag fc

Jul 7, 2010
If i bought a batch as a present for someone would it be possible to have each ball individually gift wrapped before being packed to ship as i would be sending direct to my friend.

And a long shot here - would it be possible to have them in a chocolates box so that they are disguised?
This would be possible i can give you a choice of 3 different gift wraps, can also do the choco box if you pick up the fees ;)

Scrumpy

Now with added pew pew
Dec 7, 2006
Darkest depths o Zumerzet
How often have you, or anybody else, handled your balls? Ever with sweaty hands as that could affect the quality. Do they shrink when it gets cold?
Might be interested dependent on sample. Also I need 501 balls any room for negotiation?

Reactions: Echowitch

3L1TE hax

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2009
I was thinking of picking them up in byte formations? like maybe i'll pick 512 up now, and come back for 1024 later? sorry for the hassle, but being a robot means you can only deal with certain numbers.... :S

Mclovin101

Apr 3, 2008
not selling 125 sorry. 500 at a time. or £1 per ball

£1 per ball :eek::eek::eek: thats abit steep.

Are you looking at trades , I have 3 bags of F13 oiled once a day and turned once a week. Stored in a dry place.

May add cash if you need and can provide a pic also

20 bag fc

Jul 7, 2010
£1 per ball :eek::eek::eek: thats abit steep.

Are you looking at trades , I have 3 bags of F13 oiled once a day and turned once a week. Stored in a dry place.

May add cash if you need and can provide a pic also
pics with names please.

and yes 500 for £7 or 1 for £1.

My girlfreind has also been turning my balls once per day aswell as me so the paint will be good to shoot ;).

Reactions: Echowitch
Status
Not open for further replies.