Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by sonic
ben yes you are pedantic what can i say there is always one:rolleyes:

Actually, my reference to being pedantic was meant with some degree of sarcasm, although that's hard to get across in text.

My point is I just hardly think a new email address for the MM is worthy of a new topic, that's all...

Your initial post is misleading, you described a 'all new UK masters web site' in the topic header, however there is no site (you tell us then in the message body it's to follow), just a front page. Then in the remainder of text in your post you describe the site as having 'online booking', it doesn't.

I just think it would make more sense to tell us about it when it's all done and running. The proof of the pudding is after all in the eating, not the reading of the menu :)

Dark Warrior

www.paintballscene.co.uk
Nov 28, 2002
www.paintballscene.co.uk
Yes its only one page but it still is a website

Better some info than no info

We know where to look now for Masters/KOTH info in the future

Maybe the wording is slightly wrong but it's a step forward

Ben Frain

twit twoo
Sep 7, 2002
In a tree
Originally posted by sonic
get a life:rolleyes: :) why di i bother stuff it
Get a life? I take it you are referring to me...

So I critisised your post, is that all it takes for you to take your ball away and not play anymore? Everyone gets questioned about things they post. Deal with it. It was just a misleading post that's all. No big deal, no need for a tantrum. you could have just changed the header title. And if you didn't agree with me then just leave the friggin post how it was and have some conviction in your original decision.

Why so hostile and defensive? Have I critisised the series? Have I called your mother nasty names? Killed a Granny?

No...So why start insulting people and telling them to get a life?

sonic

Nov 4, 2001
nottingham.uk
www.uk-mastres.co.uk
let me just put to why i have now deleted my first post. well the last thing i would like to do is mislead any fellow paintballer.i apoligise if that is has in any way with the excitment at finally get a masters uk web site running i may have worded the post slight incorrect

ben you can be sure i wouldnt give up paintball for the world never mind a few words on a screen(you obviously dont know me sarcasm is my middle name)

i put most of my spare time into the uk masters both setting up the events as well as marshalling the events as do the rest of the fallen angels as well as playing paintball so to get a web site sorted to is an achivement(although it may only seem small)

and i must say thanks to all parties helping with the web site keep up the good work

think happy thoughts lol sonic
:D :p :D :D

lothlorien7646

Free as a bird
Mar 19, 2002
My own world
Just to respond to Ben's comments as well, the website was "launched" so that people saw it and got used to the idea of using the new mail addresses in plenty of time for the next round. However as Ben also pointed out a menu and an e-mail address a website does not maketh so it has now been updated with more info concerning the next round etc. which I hope will now begin to show it's worth a little more.

Hope we've kept it simple and concise rather than loads of flashy rubbish.

Again any comments positive or negative welcome :)