Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

1ST monthly tournament training day

Looking forward to seeing you guys on Sunday.
Anyone that has checked out our website for directions and is coming in from jct 7 of the M27 needs to be aware that part of our road is closed.:mad:
When you come out of Botley, you will pass a petrol staion and a railway station on the left and a pub called The Railway on the right. You will then hit the diversion - oops, better to go round it!!
Take the 2nd right - Chapel Lane - even though it says access only! Follow the Ambush signs or (if someone has nicked them - again) the signs for Silverlake Autos. When you get to Silverlake we are the next entrance on the right.
Sunshine has been ordered and promised - bacon as well - so it should be a cracking day!:D

Hudson'

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2003
Redhill, Surrey, England
www.cjsparks.com
ah kitch need ure help sunday m8, charged my speed today cause it was flat now it dont work at all?! The ledsl ight up etc but when it gets to the bat the bat flashes then switches of, it wasnt dat lfat when i started charging it tho....

Joko13

Sep 30, 2003
London, UK.
Visit site
Okay, guys, I need help on where to stay on Botley. Is that how you spell it?

The nearest Holiday Inn is in Southampton. I don't mind staying there, and travelling to botley. But anyone know the train times on Sunday, and how far a train ride it is to Botley from Southampton?

All help will be much appreciated! :D

Even buy ya a pint or two.

No wait. Just a pint, I'm skint! :D

A.B

London E.C.I 2008 retired
Jul 8, 2002
hampshire uk
Botley thats correct, don't know of any travel inns etc nearer, there is however a pub/ inn type thing in botley, i'm afraid i don't have a link, give ambush a tinkle they might know somewhere their way. i'll have alook see what can find

AB
:D

Joko13

Sep 30, 2003
London, UK.
Visit site
Cheers mate. I'll give 'em a ring tomorrow morning and see if I can book a room with them for tomorrow night.

So you know if I can get a direct train to botley from London?

Or do I have to get one to Soton, then to Botley.

And how far is Botley from Soton?