Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 man tactics

MACK

Dec 17, 2001
manta400.com
Does any body have any practice tips for 2 people
i read earlier about 1 man snapshooting at cans and the other fires if he stays out too long .
any others

pbshadow

Jun 3, 2002
home.
Visit site
yea. heres 2

EITHER HAVE 1 MAN AT BACK WHILE OTHER GUY JUST STORMS THE FLAG CENTER.. then have front guy do cover fire for back to move up and double ur fire to bunker both guys.

or`

have one guy on each side. then once u get up to flag center. the 50 mark. send 1 guy to flag and guy behind him. then have onbe guy support fire while other guy go for a muging....!!:D

demonbonner

Jul 23, 2002
Visit site
I have found the best technique when playing in a 2 man team is to out-flank the other team, get one person spotted by the enemy to draw fire and try and sneak the other player arround the side or behind them.

pbshadow

Jun 3, 2002
home.
Visit site
well first demon. judging by the fact that the other team is even somewhat smart. they would know not to pay attention and shoot all out at 1 guy. it doesnt take much to loose where 1 guy is. but then again, it onlky takes 1 guy shooting 3 bps to keep a guy in his place

demonbonner

Jul 23, 2002
Visit site
Thats where surpressing fire from your team mate comes in and you move up while the enemy are hidden and cannot see your new location.

weedave

Jan 16, 2002
Belfast
One on each Tape....

And use CrossFire Shooting...

If your left you Fire right and your teammate who is right fires Left...

Or if they both take the middle, Just Flank them.....

-Dave

jwstriker

Jul 25, 2002
LA
Visit site
this may sound simple but in a 4 on 2/ 3 on 2 we use a clock method one stays center while the other rotates around him never getting too far away. Communication is key in this as one is dumping paint and the other is almost running blind...... but you might have a better way

Sinnet

Aug 30, 2002
Maine, USA
Visit site
Originally posted by MACK
Does any body have any practice tips for 2 people
i read earlier about 1 man snapshooting at cans and the other fires if he stays out too long .
any others
uhhh... looks to me like MACK was looking for tips on drills that can be done with just two people, not 2 on 2 strategy... anyways...

obvious one- set up at two very very close bunkers, and just snapshoot at each other... you'll get better at snap shooting fast.

also

have one man in the back corner bunker with as much paint as he can carry... other guy has no gun, starts at the opposite corner and has to get as close to the other guy as he can without getting hit.

Meyer

Sinnet, your a Mainer!!!
I thought this site was all brits, where in maine, I'm in buckfield, basically Lewiston/Auburn. Anyway, 2 man tips. If you can find a third who doesn't mind practicing with you, set up on guy in the back center bunker, one guy in the opposite back, and another without a marker in the other opposite back. Have the one without out the marker try to get to you, while having the other one move as much as he wants behind the fifty. Try to eliminate the runner while staying in yourself.