Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2 x Unique VANGUARD CREED as new!

StTriggerHappy

Jan 26, 2011
Interested

I'll be willing to buy the £330 for the blue/white one but unfortunately i must work 2 more weeks with my part-time job before i've got the extra £100 i need! gah, is there any possibility that i good pay £200 as a deposit and perhaps pay the rest as i get the money. This is a really good buy and i'd hate to miss out on such a generous offer. By the way, i wouldnt expect you to send it untill i had paid all of the money required (just so you dont get the wrong idea) :p let me know if theres any chance but I understand if you cant wait.

Mr. Suicide

BHood.
Oct 29, 2004
South Wales
Visit site
Unfortunately, that will make things more awkward. I don't want any issues to occur, as there have been instances where people have been messed around. I'd prefer to wait the two weeks, if anyone else comes along, I will have to part with it. Interest is low anyhow though.

Luke.

StTriggerHappy

Jan 26, 2011
Ahh, okay, thats fine. However, i may be able to get the right amount sooner than i thought so i may be able to pay within a week. This is only if i can grovel to get a little more money... that, or i could take more out of my bank than i was wanting, but that should hopefully be no problem. I'll let you know as soon as possible as soon as i can pay. Hopefully shouldn't be too long.

scott_peters

London Impact
Jul 9, 2007
cambridge
Ahh, okay, thats fine. However, i may be able to get the right amount sooner than i thought so i may be able to pay within a week. This is only if i can grovel to get a little more money... that, or i could take more out of my bank than i was wanting, but that should hopefully be no problem. I'll let you know as soon as possible as soon as i can pay. Hopefully shouldn't be too long.
Just get the man his money thats all he wants lol :rolleyes:

StTriggerHappy

Jan 26, 2011
Sorted! right, got the money and definately willing to buy, but before i do, would appreciate if you could pm me with your details (phone number, address, etc. and i'll send you mine.) Then just give me your paypal info. and we're away. That is, if your still willing to sell?