Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

20 Constructive Posts???

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
As regards to the 20 posts what if you have seen a gun and you want to buy it before it goes but obviously u need to be on here a while before your able is that correct. If I've just signed up and post questions and chat in just a day and reach 20 will I get taken off or something

Tom

Tom
Nov 27, 2006
Salisbury
www.TaskForceDelta.co.uk
As regards to the 20 posts what if you have seen a gun and you want to buy it before it goes but obviously u need to be on here a while before your able is that correct. If I've just signed up and post questions and chat in just a day and reach 20 will I get taken off or something
You won't be binned & banned for pushing past 20 in a day, I don't know what the delay time is but the system is set in a way that you are not granted permissions when you hit 20, but I believe that the system will grant you access unless the admins/moderators find your posts dodgy.

Frustrating if you are after a specific bargain, but it does help to prevent an impulse buy by a new player and there are always good sales to be had on this forum

Reactions: Nickypashley

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
You won't be binned & banned for pushing past 20 in a day, I don't know what the delay time is but the system is set in a way that you are not granted permissions when you hit 20, but I believe that the system will grant you access unless the admins/moderators find your posts dodgy.

Frustrating if you are after a specific bargain, but it does help to prevent an impulse buy by a new player and there are always good sales to be had on this forum
Yes I understand the impulse buying if you was a new player but my son has been playing for a few years now and he just wanted to upgrade his gun and I wanted to buy it for Xmas ha the gun we bought him to start with was a proto rail but he really doesn't get on with this and wants better we got it from a paintball shop brand new and that was bought on impulse before readin up on them when he first started

Nickypashley

Nov 6, 2013
tommhek: 1479712 said:
Good enough for him to have formed an opion from experience, so the ego could be right for him
Not long until you could go shopping for his present
Yes I think he definitely wants the ego I just hope the one I saw for him isnt gone by the time im allowed to make offer. How close am I?