Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

20 Questions....

Game

Doing men things to men in the woods atm
Nov 21, 2004
Dereham,Norfolk
Team_Moose said:
Q1) What gun would you recommend for rec ball (we don't have any intention of playing in tournaments). We are currently looking at either a Tippmann Custom 98 or a Spyder Rodeo, but would like some advice from more experience players.

Team_Moose

out of the two think you would be better of with the tipman more sturdy

but a group of lads here have sorted themselfs out with Vexor Paintball Guns
and they are haveing a good time cheap as chips and if you get bored you will not have spent so much plus you will not feel as bad if you upgrade which you might if you spend £150 on a new tipman

also a lot of people might have first guns kicking about on the forums anything from mech autocockers and electro blowbacks

In my case i just play recball started with a electro piranha but upgraded to a e1 autococker but then iam like a magpie

best bet is to take your time find your local sites go to a walkon day most sites will let you use the site guns for the day see what others are using /what you like and go from there

Tom37

Better Than Tom36
if you are going to go for air on a tippy, make sure its 4500psi as they use a lot of the stuff.
i got a tank and fill rig on here for £120 posted i think, that was 12l 300 bar(4500psi)
http://www.docsmachine.com/tech/fillstation.html and heres how i learned how to fill my bottles, if your living a way away from your site, your probs better getting a tank of your own.

hope this helps

Team_Moose

Apr 7, 2006
Heres another question... wheres the best places to get new lenses for masks, specifically JT ones? I quite fancy a mirrored black one :D