Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

$200?

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
Your best value is to buy used, you'll get a good marker that's only a season or two old for less than half what it was new in a lot of cases. Try the classifieds at pbnation.com and warpig.com and look for a package deal with compressed air as well as a marker. Since you're playing mostly woodsball, I'd say maybe check out a Tippmann A5. They're solid and fast enough (I'm not really up on A5 prices, so not sure if that'll fall into your price range). If you want something a little more expandable in case you want to try out speedball later, check out an Ion. They're cheap and fast enough to compete if you move up. And of course, you should be able to find Spyder's out the ass if you want to stick with the same brand.

dr.strangelove

PrematurelyPost-Traumatic
Sep 14, 2002
Earth
You've gotten as much help as you're going to get out of me. I can't believe you aren't banned yet after you dug up that 5 year old thread. What a dick.

Gyroscope

Pastor of Muppets
Aug 11, 2002
Colorado
www.4q.cc
If it is ok for you, then it is ok. Personal preference is the only thing that ultimately matters, as people around here often say. If you like how the Fenix (perverse spelling, but I think correct) shoots, and it is comfortable enough for you to think about your game instead of the gun, then that would be fine. I would be unhappy with one, personally, but then I'm spoilled. I recommend trying out an autococker. Used cockers can be had cheap, and I think the Trilogy versions might be in your budget, though I may be mistaken there.