Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2003 shocker

AlexFarkouh

Velocity Consistency

Hi,

What kind if consistency do you guys get over the crono with your 2K3 Shockers.

I have just had my MaxFlow serviced and without moving the setting I was shooting between 277 and 293. Before the service it was shooting between 255 and 315 so it is better now than it was.

Is this just the best you can get from a single reg and to get more consistency I need a double reg setup. Your comments would be appreciated.

Alex...

myckyoutkast

retired forever
Feb 1, 2003
cumbria,uk
www.northernoutkasts.com
not long now

by all accounts there's a new bolt kit coming out in october-ish
time from evolvepaintball that should cure all the probs with the 03 shockers consistancy probs. they also make them for the matrix to some very rave reviews by all accounts:D

John_Wilson

Will mark for money!
May 22, 2002
Visit site
At the weekend

I was using my new shocker with a normal Max-flow and the velocity was 269-284 not as good as my old shocker but the paint did look a bit like it had been hit with a hammer.

EDIT:: I also heard that the eye was coming out next week, (Delta)

craig jarvis

Mr Fix it
Jul 12, 2001
Sheffield
Visit site
col, when i first got my 03 i was only getting 900ish shots, but after the bolt and reg have broke in i'm currently getting aprox 1100 shots from a 1.1 lp maxflo, consistency has been very good since day one, like 290 +/- 2,
mycky, hopefully i'll have a prototype bolt kit from evolve to try this weekend, and martin or peegee should have one too.:cool:
john, i was told 2weeks for the eye 4weeks ago, then 1 week at campaign so who knows when it'll be out, i think liamliddy already got a pre- release one though, jammy bugger:D

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
i've used a shocker with an eye......

what can i say? it FLIES!!!

omg.. this thing just came alive in my hands... wasnt even thinkin about it and it just went....

can get about 6-7 pots and a full evo out of a 1.1

Hp