Collier

Arsed?
Jan 2, 2002
Macclesfield
Visit site
Originally posted by Half-Pint
i've used a shocker with an eye......

what can i say? it FLIES!!!

omg.. this thing just came alive in my hands... wasnt even thinkin about it and it just went....

can get about 6-7 pots and a full evo out of a 1.1

Hp
That aint bad efficiency wise, around 1180 assuming 140 in a pot x 7 plus 200 for an egg.

What kind of eye? I'm assuming same as the impulse (reflective) baring in mind the single sided hole.

Paul
:)

QuackingPlums

Go get a wee-mee!
Oct 30, 2002
Docklands, London
Visit site
Originally posted by Half-Pint
i've used a shocker with an eye......

what can i say? it FLIES!!!

omg.. this thing just came alive in my hands... wasnt even thinkin about it and it just went....

can get about 6-7 pots and a full evo out of a 1.1

Hp
Whose shocker have you had a rip on?! I've been waiting for weeks for my eye to come in! :eek:

Half-Pint

Underground
Jun 18, 2002
a prototype one... hidden deep in the bowels of smartparts.. only one in the country i believe...

the eyes are in this week i think, so you should be eyed up soon QP.. yes they are reflective, impulse style

Hp

bruce

What do u mean i missed!!
Mar 1, 2002
excellent, spoke to SP/E this morning regarding the eys was told about a week or so:( , its the only thing holding the shocker back.

the dam thing rips, i have never shot anything in the same league, but its so dam fast it out strips any of the hoppers i have tried:D , the eye will be the icing on the cake.

the last time i smiled so much was when i drove home my Type-R :D

Bruce

one happy shocker owner (again!!)

captain col

Team Daddy Phoenix 5
Mar 11, 2002
WOLVERHAMPTON
Visit site
thanks for the imput guys picked up me 03 today just waiting to play now only seem to have one prob and that is getting me 14 yr old daughter to hand it back she couldn't pick me old shocker up now she can't put me new one down :cool: :cool: :D