Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2006/2007 University Paintball League

Steve Hancock

Free man!
Aug 7, 2003
Birmingham (UK)
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
I've had a shotgun full of **** to the face recently. A bit of a personal crisis. Pretty much the lowest point of my life. Dealing with the aftermath at the moment. I've gotten by with a little help from my friends and teammates. Had to concentrate on personal stuff for the moment. As a few of you have spotted site is up. Feel free to get chatting and deciding how you want things to progress, I'll just have to trust you all not to screw anything up. :p But don't worry I'll be along to chip in soon (ish). In the words of The governator "I'll be back."

Trems

knee is broken again :[
Dec 3, 2004
West Mids
Michael Merola said:
Pretty sure Coventry will have a team this year. Was a bit sketchy at first but I have 5 guys 90% in for it now....realise i need more but its a start, people just never get back to me....grrrr

Anyhow time to e-mail the uni for more money :D

Mike
Dont forget i go to cov uni mate...you got my msn if you need a player ;)

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Dont forget i go to cov uni mate...you got my msn if you need a player
Ah yes i did actually forget about that....only for a moment though :D

The more the merrier mate, i'll let you know more details once ive got of my arse and done something productive. :p

On a side note, sorry to hear about that Steve, hope things get better for ya.

Mike

Bunka Monky

Oct 2, 2002
www.ukpaintball.co.uk
I started a thread on the ukpsf university forum for each club representative to put contact details on so we can all have someone to touch base with at each club, post em up cheers guys!

Dan