Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2006/2007 University Paintball League

ally

No Limit Bridgend
Jan 2, 2002
Cardiff/ Epsom
www.gbjab.com
I'm starting my first year in October either to Swansea or Cardiff and would be intersted in possible starting a uni team. My sister goes to swansea already and said that most of the uni's and colleges come under the "University of Wales" dont know if this is true? If they do come under this and there is a team from Aberyswyth (spelling) would there be a possibility of a Uni of Wales team... If not ill be up for setting one up if not neway. Also anyone know any players as either Swansea or Cardiff?

ally

Michael Merola

bust 3 hoppers in 1 day!
Aug 17, 2004
Milton Keynes / Birmingham
Pretty sure Coventry will have a team this year. Was a bit sketchy at first but I have 5 guys 90% in for it now....realise i need more but its a start, people just never get back to me....grrrr

Anyhow time to e-mail the uni for more money :D

Mike

AUPaintSoc

(o)(o)
Jul 19, 2005
Aberdeen
www.abdn.ac.uk
Everything in order for the first leg of the League? Last thing I saw was a bit of an argument on the new forums, I hope this doesnt mean things are slowing down on the organisational side of things too!
Any idea yet on how money will be handled etc? I know its still three months till the first leg but it would be nice to know the little details...
Who's actually in charge now, Steve you still in?

Ran

University Barbarians
Dec 26, 2005
Bristol
students.bugs.bham.ac.uk
Steve seems to be out of contact for the moment (I am sure he will be back any day soon) and is most certainly still in charge.

The argument on the forums had nothing to do with the organisational side of things, everything on that side of stuff is still going on as far as I am aware.

Basically, Steve is the person to talk to, try PMing him if you need to chat.