Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2009 Millennium (Rule) Changes

M 818

Platinum Member
Nov 11, 2007
Chelmsford
This maysound dumb but what is the sustain rate on a dm8? I can only think it is triger sensitivity? Cant find any sustain rate

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
10 bps for Millennium, 12 bps for PSP upper divisions and 10 for the lower divisions in 2009.

So it looks like that we will all be shooting 10bps in Europe this year onwards, as the regional events will probably follow suit.

No need for superfast loaders, then!

BOOGIE

May 21, 2004
FLA , USA
Visit site
Playing at 10 takes a bit of adjustment but after a couple practices you wont notice it all and in a few months you wont even think about it.Ive had my rig on 10 since Jan and have played 2 tourneys and countless pratices with it and its just fine.To put into perspective, uncapped semi and 15.5 is like pre-restrictor plate racing in NASCAR when the cars were so fast they would literally fly off the track they were goin so fast so they had to slow them down to even the field and save gas. R.I P. to the days of super machine gunns. I know most of you will take a bit of gettin used to it but after the initial dislike you wont notice anymore.

gambo47

Jun 20, 2007
scotland
www.youtube.com
For new players starting out with a VIBE fixed at a max ROF at 11 BPS we cant enforce 10.5 without forcing them to buy a new gun or to look for after market boards..I think 10.5 will be hard to enforce for a while...