Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2012 Africa Cup - Paintball in the african summer (Dec 2012)

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
2012 Africa CUP Tag and Brag dates are announced - 1/2 December 2012
(******Admins: This has been cleared by Robbo in accordance with forum rules******)

The SASP (South African Sports Promotion) is excited to announce that the date has been set for the 2012 Africa Cup in Johannesburg in South Africa. The date will be 1 and 2 December 2012. The city will be Johannesburg and the range will be Blades and Triggers paintball range (www.b-n-t.co.za).

Why would you travel all the way to South Africa to play paintball? Well, that’s easy. It will be summer, hot and sunny. Furthermore, we will be hosting a great tournament here that has a 5-man Pro and Div 1 division as well as 3-man Elite and 3-man open. There are great prizes that will still be announced throughout the year and just overall it has a really great vibe.

We are really hoping to welcome you and your team (whether it is a paintball team or a retail team as part of any brands) to the tournament. You will have an amazing time here, paintball and social/holiday and there will be no place better to be than at the Africa Cup in December.

We also offer support in arranging travel and holiday plans if you come through and this offer is not limited only to the players or representatives themselves but also for friends and family that they plan on bringing along. So, if you have any questions and want more detail on the tournament at the end of the year please feel free to contact Oliver (oliver(at)sasp-paintball.co.za) or Philip (philip(at)sasp-paintball.co.za).

If you want to participate at this event as a sponsor or a retailer and have a stand at the tradeshow (or sponsor prizes) please feel free to contact us to discuss any details.

You will love South Africa, you will love the vibe at the tournament and you will love the paintballers in South Africa. If you are looking for a great holiday and play some good paintball then Africa Cup 2012 is the place to be.

Go to the SASP Facebook group for more information (https://www.facebook.com/pages/SASP-South-African-Sports-Promotion/255003621200780) or go to the website (www.sasp-paintball.co.za). There are pictures (by Photomonkey) from the 2011 Africa Cup. You will be able to see the field there but basically the 5-man field will be awesome grass (amazing surface) and the 3-man will be played on astro.

We look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have. Feel free to contact us at oliver(at)sasp-paintball.co.za and philip(at)sasp-paintball.co.za.

Attachments

Ryan-Albrecht

Feb 14, 2012
been there done that.

Tournament is top notch, premier stuff. You wont regret the trip if you go.

( Obviously some south african bias coming through here but i speak the truth mk =] )

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Hey guys, you should definitely check this out. Summer holiday in South Africa, combination of paintball and holiday, etc. We will have a video out soon (using footage from the Africa Cup in October last year).

Email me at oliver(at)sasp-paintball.co.za if you want more specific info.

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Oh, I just responded ;)

Was busy typing up the response. This also answers one of my questions :)

off_the_break

Sep 15, 2009
Got it! I'll have to put all if this to the team. Would be great to get out there!! Hopefully I'll be in touch soon!

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
So, there has been some great interest and the tournament is shaping up for the end of the year. Have you thought about playing the Africa Cup on 1/2 December in warm and sunny South Africa?

If you have any question, please feel free to email us. We'll be happy to assist where we can.

It would be great to see you all down there.

RedrumSA

May 13, 2011
Hey guys

Just thought I would share the video from the 2011 Africa Cup with you guys.

There is also info about the 2012 Africa Cup. All I can say is that it will be huge, some awesome surprises in store for you.

Would be great to welcome you to this event.

Oliver