2012 gwc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lump

one case one kill
Sep 20, 2004
in the ABYSS
OK Guys and Girls new year and a New GWC :D

This is how it will work this year, the Board will remain the same, and will not need to reapply. The rules will be the same as last year. But as things this year are certainly a bit harder for most. We will reduce the need for 10 High end deals. to 5 But you will still be required to be a gentlemen.
so lets move on and start a fresh new year with new numbers there will also be no automatic entry this year every one will be required to show pics of there gat stash :)

i will be life long president and commander in chief.

so here is your chance to become a member. so post up try and let us know why you think your ready to become a true whore
:::::RULES:::::
1. To become a member you must post pics of your past and current markers. You must be able to prove you are a whore. That is about the only way to do it. Post in thumbnails or reasonably sized pictures so people do not have to scroll a bunch to see everything.
2. Council members will be by invite only.
3.There is no limit on members. But the listed will be continually checked and people will be taken off if they are not actively participating. Membership can be revoked at any time so make sure to post often if you want to keep your spot. It will also be the job of the members to help with this. If you notice people are not posting, or are using the banner, etc get in touch with one of the CM's. So do not get to attached to your number, because as people are weeded out, your number will probably change. A lower number does not mean anything.
3.5 To avoid confusion, here are a few general rules that will get you removed.
If you do not post for a month.
If you argue with someone in the thread, you will be asked to go on a temp leave, and if it happens again, you will be permanently removed.
4. New Members will be added completely at the discretion of the CM's.
5. Try and keep random small talk to at least a reasonable amount. This thread is for gunwhoring, so lets try and keep the discussion aimed at that.
6. No complaining, *****ing, or flaming other posters. If this is happening, you wont be accepted/ you will be removed
7. If you apply, pm me with a link to the page you posted on. i cant be on all the time, so if i miss your post, i wont ever see it.
8. Once you have pm'd me, continue to post in the thread. If you never post, you wont be accepted. I will most likely not respond to your pm, or just say, continue to post. Give it some time. Don't expect to be accepted within a couple days.
9. NO reannoing of high end markers like Clan Ego
10. women do not know what they are talking about.

old member can keep old numbers at request

And i reserve the right to make the rules up as i go along

#001 Gassy council member

#2 dusty council member

#3 council member solt available, voting will take place later

#4 Madtoxic R.I.P.

#7 Mudafunka Council Member

#6 john251282
#8 PHOENIX
#14 dextrus
#27 Dave284
#69 Tiffyman

Phoenix

Oct 13, 2008
Kent
I'd also like to keep my number 8 from this year. Do I need to repost the pics I have posted throughout the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.