Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2013 PMGWC

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
Now those are REALLY nice.
my main marker is a copper sl94 ( 1 of 1 etc as befitting a whore! or as my mates say... pink marker) and tbh nothing i've played with thats newer has made me want to part with her.
I'd be interested in having a go with a new-new- impulse as the new impulse (09) was a beauty whilst i had her (gone back to her original owner or I would still have it)

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
I know I have to keep up with this modern "electricity" fad so got an electronic state of the art marker too

Will do a group collection pic when i have my new marker wall made (just moved house)

Reactions: Gee Tee and EELZ

Kevin Winter

Dec 10, 2008
Been quiet on here, so I decided to get my collection out for a group shot....

From left to right:

1 Spyder Victor. My first marker, tricked out with no stock parts left! Runs at 220psi, and has a virtue and home drilled eyes
2 Naughty Dogz Timmy. Bought busted off a mate for £50 - now running fine
3 Alias Timmy. My first 'High end'. Lots of ups, and en ex London Tigers team marker. Paid £85, as it was "broken" and "kept shooting loads of balls when I pull the trigger". It was in PSP!
4 Nexus Ego 06. Made from parts of three different older Egos, not cycling properly yet, but I'll get her sorted soon! Total cost about£110 so far...
5 Ego 10. The first gun I paid "proper" money for. £300, then a POPS added - my main marker ATM
6 DM7 with a Tadao and Billy Wing. Currently for sale ;)

Missing from the photo is my Tiger Shark pump, for punter days

Recently sold are my Etek 1 and an Invert Mini

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
don't know why..(really really don't know) but i've always fancied a naughty dogs timmy!!!
good to see the ego parts being put to good use, they were always going to sit for ages, pipe dream of modifying it into a cocker!"!

baudsenseless

PMGWC #3
May 27, 2010
don't know why..(really really don't know) but i've always fancied a naughty dogs timmy!!!
good to see the ego parts being put to good use, they were always going to sit for ages, pipe dream of modifying it into a cocker!"!