Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2013 Referees....

Liam92

#16 Reading Entity
Nov 4, 2009
Glasgow, Scotland
i'm absolutely for having a dedicated team of referees and i'll be very happy to see it happen. just a shame i won't be cutting my costs down this year haha. since refereeing won't be an option for me i don't need to be involved with the skype class (unless for interest) but hopefully you can get something sorted for the others :)

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
I'd just like to bring this to everyone's attention once more and highlight that if you ever considered becoming a ref or simply would like to earn a little extra money now and again on a weekend, this ref clinic on the 24th March has NEVER been a better time to start. You will be trained by a TOP Euro Ref and whilst there will be experienced refs also on the course, it's also very much about making new refs feel welcome, and introducing them into the role. It will be a friendly, informative few hours and you'll go away with a better knowledge than you arrived, ready to take the next step onto the sup'air field.

If you are interested, please drop me an email - ainsley@okpb.co.uk

Havard407

Greatest Member
Jul 28, 2011
Wigan
Can I go to this just for the experience? Me and a Team member are looking to come but are also playing this season

Ainsley

CPPS Chief Chimp
Mar 26, 2008
Staffordshire
We are nearing full capacity of the room and obviously priority needs to be given to those who ref. Leave it with me as I've had a couple of people ask about this......I'll be in touch.

Reactions: Havard407