The Home Of European Paintball

2014 SPL League Final scores and Div Rankings

the yorkie man

training at bricket wood
Mar 7, 2004
romford essex
www.bricketwoodpaintball.co.uk
Well Guys n Girls
We've reached the end of the first season of the SPL here at Bricket Wood and i would like to thank all the teams for their support throughout the season, i would also like to thank the marshals/reff's for all their hard work, great job guys. We hope the 2015 season grows and becomes even more popular, for years the tournament scene in the UK has been fractured at best with different leagues fighting for teams, but now i feel were building a unified league with the help and cooperation of the teams / event organisers / Reff's / admin staff and the industry as a whole,
Lets just hope that can continue into the 2015 season and beyond,
I would like to make a personal thank you to this years SPL Event sponsors, that came on board at the last minute
Round 1 DYE
Round 2 Bricket Wood
Round 3 Smart Parts (luxe)
Round 4 London International Paintball Supplies (LIPS)
Round 5 GI Sports
and our end of season overall winners sponsor again Gi Sports with their prize pool of nearlt £3000 in prizes
I would also like to thank Trophy land for the supply of the trophies for our events along with the fantastic trophies for our end of season presentation evening (date to be confirmed)

the final results for 1st 2nd and 3rd are
Race 2
PosPtsTeam
1 472 Cardinals
2 370 Collateral Damage
3 276 Nexus Kids

and in the 5 man
PosPtsTeam
1 452 Mayhem Knights 2
2 442 Cardinals 2
3 416 Samurai Rage

for the full run down on league placings see
http://www.ukpbl.co.uk/app/spring/spl/events/overall

also by
competing in the league you were allocated EPBF World ranking points to see where you came look at
http://www.epbf.info/component/epbfranking/?Itemid=473

once again thank you to everyone involved we couldnt have done it without you
dont forget to keep you guys n girls out of trouble over the winter period Bricket Wood is holding for its 6th season the Winter series cup, registration id now open for this event to register your team for this just call 07968120424 for more info

all the best and see you soon
Yorkie

Last edited: