Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2016/17 Offseason Rumours, Gossip, Shens.....and maybe some stuff that's true

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
G.I. SPORTZ Direct Announces New Warranty Program

Quebec, Canada – March 20, 2017 – G.I. SPORTZ announces new warranty program. The new program will replace all existing warranty programs for G.I. SPORTZ branded products. G.I. SPORTZ branded products includes but is not limited to Empire, Tippmann, Vforce, G.I. SPORTZ, JT, BT, Spyder and Splat Master.

G.I. SPORTZ prides itself on manufacturing and selling the top of the line paintball products and offering unparalleled customer service to its consumers. We will continue to do that for any player who has or will purchase a brand new GI SPORTZ branded product.

Effective today for all legacy KEE brands (Empire, JT, Spyder & Splatmaster), the limited lifetime warranty on all existing markers is null and void. However, any consumer may register any current existing G.I. SPORTZ Branded marker until April 30th and receive the full factory warranty of the product, regardless of original date of purchase, ownership or marker status. As of May 1, 2017, marker warranty registration will be for new marker purchases only.

You can register your marker today at: http://products.paintballsolutions.com/Registration

G.I. SPORTZ warranty lengths may vary based on the type of product. For a full listing of our new product warranty timelines you can check outhttp://www.paintballsolutions.com/index.php/warranty-information/product-warranty-length

Additionally, G.I. SPORTZ feels the need to address products being sold into the marketplace that are not “factory sealed” or sold as anything other than “brand new”. G.I. SPORTZ will no longer offer a factory warranty for any G.I. SPORTZ products bought used, second-hand, blemished, as an “open box” model, or through an on-line auction or raffle.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
The return of Bear and Maurice!
Hope not! Pleased to see it back to free to air .If people want to grow this sport ,you will have to bring in the casual baller and non converts .Something you would never do with subscription. Perhaps 1US pro 1 European pairing could give it a good mix of approaches. The use of guests keeps it fresh through the tournie. Just hope the bag side could have better coverage.But that isn't that easy.

Reactions: Spikerz

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Lionel Parra does the french league webcasts that are on youtube, seems decent...although I understand 0 French :D