Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2016/17 Offseason Rumours, Gossip, Shens.....and maybe some stuff that's true

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Would be interesting to see if they do sell it. They've had links with fivestar lleida. My guess would be them to purchase the spot if its up for grabs.
3 pros are all Heat ,Montressor ,Monville and Smith. The Luxe connection also comes with Tim Montressor who works for them . Smith is the owners son and is coaching Heat this year. Your suggestion is a good one and would be a team who would actually pay and take Heat pros who still want to come. Although 6 events in NXL probably caused original decision and may cramp availability.

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
Tim plays for Damage ;)
Well he did last year, not sure what he'll do this year.

shoaibaktar

Jun 14, 2011
Tim plays for Damage ;)
Well he did last year, not sure what he'll do this year.
My bad ,you're right ,it was the original connection though.I would suspect his DLX connection may bring him over for trade stands.So he may be most likely. On a completely different subject,I was sorry to see AJ Lawhead calling time on the game .You see more of him than I have from UK .But I thought he was one of the most,underrated/undervalued players from your side of the pond.He played in a patchy side at best and at pro level you cannot carry a team alone .He was a quiet, unassuming, player ,good on both sides and able to play anywhere the coach called for. I also liked his epitath. The fact many stories end in disappointment ,frustration and an acknowledgement you have come to your limit. His honesty and acceptance of this truth is a mark of his quality. Big potential and a big miss .

Reactions: Spikerz

red dragon

red dragon
Mar 18, 2008
uk
Found this could Ton Ton be trying out a new poppet marker by Smart Parts/DLX? Or is it just someone in a Ton Ton Jersey. 15451391_1478531922176720_1612313318_n.jpg

Spikerz

Super Moderator
Mar 25, 2014
I never got to see AJ in person...I don't think? Unless he was in Tampa in 2004. From all the webcasts though and the 'shock videos, he seemed like a humble guy who understood the legacy of the name Aftershock. It's a shame to see him go.

That almost looks like the profile of a cyborg, not sure though.