Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

2016 Series - Round 1 - March 13th

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
So, here's the (slightly funky) layout for next weekend. Yes, the new bunkers have arrived. Yes, we're running a WPBO layout. Yes, your snake player needs to know how to work a dorito (and vice versa), and no, there isn't a sensible place for a back center.

Reactions: Spikerz

PaintballerClarke

Mar 7, 2016
Looking forward to this!
dude is your name steve? worked at delta force Cardiff? if so you gave me your number to contact you regarding your team a while back but it went in the wash:/, just wondering if your still looking for players maybe i tag along to a training day?

mctractorboy

Brotherhood - Gething
Mar 30, 2004
Newport
Hello. Steve is my name! I did work at Delta Force Cardiff. The team we had - Brotherhood is not really running anymore sadly :( but if you did want to go training and shoot some paint im up for that.

Drop me a pm :).

Cheers, Steve

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
So, that's us done for another event. There's a few huge thank-yous that need saying:
- Our refs: Max and his team made yesterday run exceptionally smoothly and were pretty much always there when needed. I don't think there were any calls that couldn't subsequently be explained by the refs - certainly not that we knew about.
- Mike, Danny, and the team at Powerball - Awesome paint despite the chilly weather. Really well done to them for getting it "just right" - I didn't get a single moan all day - thank you!
- Jim and Chris Conway from Ambush Paintball for allowing me to take over their site for a day.
- Lastly, and by no means least, all of you, the players. Without you, these events would never be possible.

We'll get some photos up a little bit later this morning, and our next tournament is Sunday June 5th - so pop the date in the diary and we'll see you all then!

We do also intend to open next Sunday (20th March) for training, but if you wish to pop down for that, you absolutely must book online before 5PM on Wednesday at which point we will make a go/no-go decision based on numbers booked in.

cjsoftuk

Owner at Super5ives
Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
www.super5ives.com
The results are official:

Division one results

1st place: Dorset Devil Juices
2nd place: Quake
3rd place: Thislot
4th place: Amped
5th place: Team Ronin