Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***2020 Gun Whores Club***

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
2007 rules... and the year of that jersey above... from here: https://p8ntballer-forums.com/threads/uk-gun-whores-club-is-here.48174/

"so this is how its going to work. you MUST have at least 10 gun deals, and you will be asked to join. NOT you telling us. there will also be some privileges to go along with this. these will be made clear to those invited :p

there will also be automatic entry for a few. going on previous deals.

i will be life long president and commander in chief.

so here is your chance to become a member. so post up try and let me know why you think your ready to become a true whore

:::::RULES:::::
1. To become a member you must post pics of your past and current markers. You must be able to prove you are a whore. That is about the only way to do it. Post in thumbnails or reasonably sized pictures so people do not have to scroll a bunch to see everything.
2. Council members will be by invite only.
3.There is no limit on members. But the listed will be continually checked and people will be taken off if they are not actively participating. Membership can be revoked at any time so make sure to post often if you want to keep your spot. It will also be the job of the members to help with this. If you notice people are not posting, or are using the banner, etc get in touch with one of the CM's. So do not get to attached to your number, because as people are weeded out, your number will probably change. A lower number does not mean anything.
3.5 To avoid confusion, here are a few general rules that will get you removed.
If you do not post for a month.
If you argue with someone in the thread, you will be asked to go on a temp leave, and if it happens again, you will be permanently removed.
4. New Members will be added completely at the discretion of the CM's.
5. Try and keep random small talk to at least a reasonable amount. This thread is for gunwhoring, so lets try and keep the discussion aimed at that.
6. No complaining, *****ing, or flaming other posters. If this is happening, you wont be accepted/ you will be removed
7. If you apply, pm me with a link to the page you posted on. i cant be on all the time, so if i miss your post, i wont ever see it.
8. Once you have pm'd me, continue to post in the thread. If you never post, you wont be accepted. I will most likely not respond to your pm, or just say, continue to post. Give it some time. Don't expect to be accepted within a couple days.
9. NO reannoing of high end markers like Clan Ego"

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
This is a link to the first GWC thread on here:-

Judging by the response on here, the 2020 club isn't going anywhere. There just isn't the interest.

Based on that, I think we can relax the rules a little.

So if you can be arsed to post on this thread, you're in.

I should point out that I have no interest in being Club President. I'll leave that to Kanye West.

Last edited:

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
So....everyone who has posted on here, go ahead and pick a membership number. Any number, your choice.

I'm taking 441 because, one time, Wendy assessed a 441 penalty on me after I shot all of her team (DV8) at a Midland Masters event.

And yes, I know the 441 doesn't exist, but she invented it just for me. Just for that event. Not that I hold a grudge or anything. Even though nobody shot me.

@James ECI
@mctractorboy
@Stan
@Tom
@k4p84
@Tony Harrison 441

Last edited:
Reactions: ant290

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
Mayhem Thunderbolt 1993
Mayhem Merlin 1994
Daystate SAM Patriot 1995
Standard '93 Cocker 1996
Belsales Evo Minicocker Prototype 1998
#Eclipse Impulse with I-Frame 2000ish
#Eclipse BM2k Banzai Green Splash 2001
Red Inferno (Project) 2002
Black Inferno (Project) 2002
Black and Gold '05 Ego 2005
PM6 2006
PM7 2007
ShEgo project - Shocker body, Ego frame.
A-bomb Timmy project.
Bristol Shockwave DM6.
Angel ir3 project.
Brown and gold Etek whenever they were released.
*Eclipse Camo Etek - bought from a kid at NPF.
*Geo - one of the first made. No serial number.
*Geo 3 - 2019.

* = still own.
# = wish I hadn’t sold!!!

Last edited:

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
and no doubt a bunch of others I can’t remember!

Last edited: