Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

***2020 Gun Whores Club***

Tony Harrison

What is your beef with the Mac?
Mar 13, 2007
@Sid Sidgwick , in order to get something rolling I've ordered a sample GWC dryfit longsleeve.

I wore a #reckless longsleeve from the same supplier when I played last weekend. It didn't rip, and washed well.

I'll post up a photo of it when it arrives. It's just a simple thing, white letters on a grey top - gwc#441 on the front and back.

I didn't put "whore" on it, because I might get mistaken for something else, and that can only lead to problems.

As you have probably gathered, I have zero design skills, so if someone wants to design a "proper" one, have at it.

If they don't, and they like the look of the one I'm getting, then we have a longsleeve sorted for under £20 each posted. Which isn't too bad.

Then, if we want to get really ambitious, we could all get together and play somewhere. Providing there isn't another national lockdown, or the planet ends up being ruled by apes.

We're not too far off the ape thing now, actually.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
@Sid Sidgwick , in order to get something rolling I've ordered a sample GWC dryfit longsleeve.

I wore a #reckless longsleeve from the same supplier when I played last weekend. It didn't rip, and washed well.

I'll post up a photo of it when it arrives. It's just a simple thing, white letters on a grey top - gwc#441 on the front and back.

I didn't put "whore" on it, because I might get mistaken for something else, and that can only lead to problems.

As you have probably gathered, I have zero design skills, so if someone wants to design a "proper" one, have at it.

If they don't, and they like the look of the one I'm getting, then we have a longsleeve sorted for under £20 each posted. Which isn't too bad.

Then, if we want to get really ambitious, we could all get together and play somewhere. Providing there isn't another national lockdown, or the planet ends up being ruled by apes.

We're not too far off the ape thing now, actually.

James ECI

UK Woodland Masters
Jul 31, 2007
Kent
Sadly Jersey design isnt top of my list of priorities right now ...maybe when i have more time

Stan

Platinum Member
Jul 18, 2001
P8ntballer logo moved to the bottom?

2020 underneath the GWC logo?