Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

22nd April UKMasters Uttoxeter 5man

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
hi guys and gals,

iv had a slight problem with my marker and dont know if ill have it sorted for this weekend, i was wondering if anyone out there had a spare marker i could borrow for the day, all i ask is that you are at the masters yourself as i hate the idea of me using someones marker without them being there incase something goes wrong.

Id prefer a ion or a pmr if possible as i have used both and like them with being light as im a front lol (the more ups the better lol :D )

anything fast and light if possible please :eek:

regards

Craig (lil craig not big craig)
ps im from Northern Storm well have our own staging tent so you wont miss us :D

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
hi mate

i should have a mini with me after i have taken it to the lips tent if that is any good to you

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
ohhh lol
i havent tried one yet but i hear those are soo nice

thanks alot mate if you are sure you dont mind

regards

Craig

O

ollytheosteo

I've got an Epiphany you can try if you like:)

I'll be there from Sat evening onwards so come and find me if you need it, very like your Ion but shinier:cool:

stevie t

Sep 27, 2006
i dont mind just need to take it to the lips tent first but then you can take i off me

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
lol big thanks to you's so far and i might just use them all :D itll be potting up thatll be my problem ill need a pot money lol cheers

not important just wondering what colours :D i might need to accerise slightly differently lol

craig_t

#23 vudoo's mofo
Jul 16, 2006
Aycliffe
is that fighting talk mate :D ill take you on that never mind sorting it on the field well do it like men off the field like men should

dum dum duuuumm

a STARING CONTEST

:D :D :D :D :D :D