Welcome To P8ntballer.com
The Home Of European Paintball

240 Z2 Shell compatibility

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
hello all,

Bit of a random question here but I'm hoping this is the right place to post it as I haven't seen the answer anyway else! Anyway, interested in purchasing a 240shell but being the vain/picky individual I am, have noticed that the shell is only available in black. I've got a white Z2 loader.

My question is, where does the additional capacity source from? In other words, could I fit the front nose cone of the 240 shell to the white back of the original hopper and would that give me the increased capacity? Or does it only work with the 240 back shell?

Sounds pretty silly I know, but given that the white loader is the Special Edition colour, I'm keen to keep it white! Happy to run a half black half white loader but just wanted to confirm compatibility first...

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
thanks for the reply wingy. Now I have read my original post, I realise I may not have been clear...

I didn't mean would it fit the hopper, I meant can I fit the nose cone from the 240shell to the white back of my original hopper shell, and still achieve the 240 capacity?

Cheers for the reply regardless!

duncan0506

Co-Captain @ Din Eidyn
Nov 25, 2011
Edinburgh
After reading all posts, I'd just like to follow up with,

I'm confused.
The a 240 shell front will fit on to the standard Z2 back, correct?

Reactions: frobinson

frobinson

#14 Din Eidyn
Oct 25, 2011
Edinburgh
As far as I can figure the 240 shell comes as a whole shell, i.e front cone and back. Hence my question if the back of the 240 shell is the same as the back of the normal shell...

phil-boy

UK Redskins
May 6, 2004
Essex, UK
www.uk-redskins.com
As far as I'm aware, the 240 shell is a complete shell replacement and is not compatible with the standard shell, you need to change all of it.

But as Wingy is going to see Kee then he can double check on this.

did243

Luxe/GOG Tech
Feb 17, 2012
they are non compatible buddy, its a whole new shell and the two back pieces.
its about half an inch taller
source: right next to me
frobinson

Last edited: