The Home Of European Paintball

2700 Balls a Game

Aliens

Not old + not slow
Sep 27, 2002
Used 7 pots and a hopper in a 5 man game last month:D

And still had enough air left for the next game:cool:

Alien

(thanks to Paul C for the loan of the viking, i was so impressed, i've bought one)

Originally posted by Bunker Monkey, UK
I'm just trying to work out what the paint bill would look like by the end of the day for the whole team :D
Paint bill whats one of them then?:D

And you say that angels are crap well I ask you what other marker works straight out of the box [after bolting on an air system of course] and doesn't need shed loads of bits bolted on to make it fast.

And what other marker can you, on the offchance that it goes down, hand it over to a angel tech at the event. Who will then lend you a loaner to play with while he fix's your dead one.? Now thats customer service. WDP all the way baby.

CASE CLOSED:D

TL
:D

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Having not really used an angel more recent than an LED, I am in no position to comment. Dynasty do not pay for paint which would make working out a paint bill useless. They get PAID to fire a brand, not a bad deal if you ask me :)

Is it just me or when watching big teams like Dynasty & BL's Ironmen, you don't notice that they are firing insane amounts of paint.

L J

big big titties
Originally posted by Shuck
Having not really used an angel more recent than an LED, I am in no position to comment. Dynasty do not pay for paint which would make working out a paint bill useless. They get PAID to fire a brand, not a bad deal if you ask me :)

Is it just me or when watching big teams like Dynasty & BL's Ironmen, you don't notice that they are firing insane amounts of paint.
dude, dynasty get given 500 boxes a month (1 million balls), they train twice a week and one tourny a month roughly, the rest, they sell on to pay for flights and entry etc etc

i doubt that any team here fires 500 boxes a year!!!! (i may be wrong, bu we use 12 a tourny, and have some spare)

Shuck

Snoring Machine.......zzz
Jul 13, 2001
SoTees
Visit site
Yea, thats a lot of paint. We tend to use between 2 and 5 boxes for a 5 man open event. Not because we are skint, but because we don't need to use any more. The results speak for themselves :)

GINJ

Apr 18, 2003
East midlands
Visit site
Originally posted by Shuck

Is it just me or when watching big teams like Dynasty & BL's Ironmen, you don't notice that they are firing insane amounts of paint. [/B]
yeah i notice that aswell, but where ever you look on the field nearly all of them are always firing the gun, you figure that out?

KillerOnion

Lord of the Ringtones
Originally posted by cockersrule
dude, dynasty get given 500 boxes a month (1 million balls), they train twice a week and one tourny a month roughly, the rest, they sell on to pay for flights and entry etc etc

i doubt that any team here fires 500 boxes a year!!!! (i may be wrong, bu we use 12 a tourny, and have some spare)
Training twice a week shooting as much paint as they do per game for all day long sessions gobbles up astronomical amounts of paint. I wouldn't put it past them at all to shoot all of 100 boxes a week. One only has to wonder what their detergent bill is like!

DANIEL

Jun 25, 2002
At the top.
Visit site
I thought having a wdp tech at an event is a bit of a double edged sword, on the one hand you are there to give customer service and fix problems, on the other you are saying your guns f@uk up enough to warrant a tech at the event,:rolleyes:

that is a hell of a lot of paint for one little guy to carry, he must be strong mmmmmmmmmmm, er where was I :p
unfortunately to do their stuff they need to fire a lot, they bully the other team into their barricades so they can move and shoot fools.